Scheduling Forms and Info

How to request your transcript

If you have previously graduated from Woodford County High School and would like your transcript;

please see the following.

Transcripts can be e-mailed to your personal e-mail, sent directly to a college or mailed to your home.

The website is www.parchment. com


Woodford County High School

180 Frankfort Street
Versailles, KY 40383

Phone: 859-879-4630    Fax: 859-873-7731